PDA

View Full Version : Reggie on The Price is Right.

fishfan51
12-10-2010, 03:56 PM
YouTube - REGGIE- PRICE IS RIGHT

habsfan
12-10-2010, 08:20 PM
How cool is that?!?! I guess Reggie never made it past contestants' row... Great find Fishfan! Thanks

AlphaDog
12-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Awesome find/post. :P

ckg927
12-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Cool. I should mention that the L.A. Kings did a skit for KingsVision using some of the Kings on the TPIR set(which was used as a backdrop for them appearing on the show later).

If you bump around YouTube, you should find it.

hockey123
12-14-2010, 02:52 PM
UPEI men’s hockey team gets needed help on blue-line

The UPEI men’s hockey Panthers, with only six defencemen on their roster, look to have added some much-needed help on their blue- line.
Reggie Traccitto of Oakville, Ont., who played five seasons in the OHL with London Knights and Niagara IceDogs, committed to the UPEI hockey program on Monday night.
Traccitto said he was mulling over offers from both the Panthers and the St. Thomas Tommies and in the end decided to commit to UPEI after some lengthy discussions with head coach Forbes MacPherson.
“P.E.I. is definitely the place to go for hockey,” Traccitto said Tuesday during a phone interview from his home in Oakville.
“I know some of the guys on the team from playing with and against them in the OHL. They’re doing really well this season and I just want to go in and help this team as much as I can.”
Traccitto played with Panthers defenceman Matthew Maione from 2007-2009 while with the IceDogs.
Having put up 20 goals in his final season in the OHL, 15 of which were power-play markers, Traccitto said he is looking to bring his offensive game to the Panthers’ blue-line as well as a physical presence.
“I just want to carry over from what I did last season (with the IceDogs), which is to join in the rush, help out on the power play and be a team leader.”
Although he had a bit of a reputation as a fighter in the OHL, Traccitto said he doesn’t anticipate any problems making the transition to a league where fighting is punishable by suspension.
“Instead of fights to get the team going, I’ve gotta throw the big hits and try to make the big plays.”
MacPherson said he is happy to add Traccitto to the program for many reasons.
“We ran into some injury problems in the first half and that left us a little short back there (on defence),” MacPherson said.
“Also, he’s that right-handed shot power-play defenceman that we could use in our lineup. Reggie is going to add an element we need back there.”
MacPherson said he worked hard to get Traccitto to commit and given his familiarity with some of the players, especially his experience with Maione, it’s a big win for the Panthers.
“It’s just a great fit for us and he’s someone we’ve had interest in all summer,” he said.
Traccitto will be eligible to join the team for its first game after the break at home against the Acadia Axemen on Jan. 7.
The Panthers sit in third place in the Atlantic conference with a record of 9-4-2, two points out of first place.

Regge Traccitto
At A Glance:
uHe played five seasons in the Ontario Hockey League with the London Knights and Niagara IceDogs, posting 27 goals and 38 assists for 65 points while racking up 262 penalty minutes in 190 regular season games.
uIn 27 playoff games, he had three goals and three assists for six points to go along with 26 penalty minutes.
uHis best season came in 2009-2010 with the IceDogs when he scored 20 goals and added 18 assists for 38 points in 65 games before going to the ECHL’s Ontario Reign at the start of the 2010-2011 season.