PDA

View Full Version : Defenseman Frank Schumacher leaves Saginaw Spirit

Phil Margonis
03-10-2012, 08:40 AM
http://www.mlive.com/spirit/index.ssf/2012/03/defenseman_frank_schumacher_le.html

BoneHead
03-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Does this affect our deal with the Spirit? They got way more than just Schumacher. Does this look bad for him or for the Dogs too?

gord
03-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Frank had rep for being soft in Saginaw,from playing there in his first year. I thought he was a good solid D man ,who didnt get alot of penalties.I thought he played well for us.Saginaw was not playing him,i would go home too.I wish him good luck.Not everyones hockey dreams come true and there is life other than hockey,isnt there?:blush:

strohs
03-11-2012, 11:54 AM
I also thought he was solid for us when we played him. I was sad to see him go, but, to get Oleksiak, to move him was a no-brainer. That being said, perhaps he is just frustrated with not playing regularly and just wants to move on in his life. I wish him all the best.

three dog night
03-11-2012, 09:50 PM
That to bad i thought Frank was good when he played here also but the trade was a no brainer do not know why the Spirit did not play him more they have a reputation for not holding on to the lead