PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's Goal: Get to the Island

ckg927
11-15-2013, 10:12 PM
NHL.com did a profile on ex-IceDog Ryan Strome, now with the AHL's Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Turns out he's leading the Tigers in points(16 in 12 games)and is tied for second in rookie scoring.

Turns out he has a pretty good mentor: Isles teammate John Tavares-who, like Ryan, also calls Mississauga home.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=691711&navid=nhl:topheads

bulldog
11-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Although I wish Ryan all the best and look forward to seeing him in the NHL, I hope he is still with Bridgeport on Dec. 6 when they play in Utica NY. My wife and I are going to the game with the hopes of getting our bobbleheads signed. It will be nice if Alex gets to play also. He hasn't been getting in many games so far this year.

GAME ON
11-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Alex, unfortunately, has suffered a very serious abdominal injury. He will be be out for a lengthy (months) amount of time.

bulldog
11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Alex, unfortunately, has suffered a very serious abdominal injury. He will be be out for a lengthy (months) amount of time.

Hopefully he will be at the game. It would be nice to talk to him again. That also explains why he hasn't been playing lately.