PDA

View Full Version : No sleep 'til Brooklyn

dogged74
10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
I was watching the highlights on Sportsnet tonight, and who should appear, but Ryan Strome; potting another goal for the (soon-to-be)Brooklyn Islanders. Man does Strome look good in Islander colours! (He would look even better in the CH)
With Grabovski, Kulemin(when healthy), Tavares, Okposo, Strome, and a decent goaltender, can we pencil the Islanders in for an 8th place finish in 2015?:hurray: what does that say about the NHL's other doormat in Edmonton?

ckg927
10-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Cool for Ryan.

But the name, logo, and colors will remain the same.

And to answer your question...NO. No 8th place finish in their conference. Maybe 10th-11th.

Gorilla
10-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Cool for Ryan.

But the name, logo, and colors will remain the same.

And to answer your question...NO. No 8th place finish in their conference. Maybe 10th-11th.

Isles are in a tough spot, but at least they'll finish ahead of the Panthers!

ckg927
10-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Isles are in a tough spot, but at least they'll finish ahead of the Panthers!

And DEFINITELY ahead of Buffalo.

We here in SabreLand have fully embraced THE TANK.

Islesfan
11-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Strome is really coming into his own now. There are a large group of Isles fans I know who think he is the second most talented player on the team. Playing in all situations now and being aggressive. The only thing he really needs to fix are his perchance for taking bad penalties especially in the O-zone.

As for the team, if their play keeps up, we will challenge for first in the division.

Hope you all are well. I would really love to get back up there for more games. Great place to watch hockey.

bulldog
11-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Strome is really coming into his own now. There are a large group of Isles fans I know who think he is the second most talented player on the team. Playing in all situations now and being aggressive. The only thing he really needs to fix are his perchance for taking bad penalties especially in the O-zone.

As for the team, if their play keeps up, we will challenge for first in the division.

Hope you all are well. I would really love to get back up there for more games. Great place to watch hockey.

You will have to come up and see our new arena. Come when Erie is here and you can see Ryans brother Dylan.

Islesfan
11-20-2014, 10:56 PM
I'll check when they game is and see if I can make it work. I'd be down for that.