Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Off-topic posts (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=8829)

AlphaDog 10-23-2013 01:18 PM

Off-topic posts

Posts from other threads that are off topic in those threads moved here.

the dog 12-19-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaDog (Post 74990)

see SAM BERG has been traded from st.cathrines falcons to Thorold blackhawks::

Chipperdog 12-20-2013 09:13 PM

Not a bad first period by the boys, who lead London once again 2-0 after 1. Keep the pedal to the metal boys.

the dog 01-02-2014 08:23 PM

midseason ohl prospects for 2014 nhl draft

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaDog (Post 74990)

midseason ohl prospects for 2014 nhl draft #8 Bredan Perlini #21 Blake siebenaler #22 Aaron Haydon and also honorable mentions ........Aleksander Mikulovich ......Brent Moran..........this is from ohl prospects

Ikester 01-10-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the dog (Post 76296)
midseason ohl prospects for 2014 nhl draft #8 Bredan Perlini #21 Blake siebenaler #22 Aaron Haydon and also honorable mentions ........Aleksander Mikulovich ......Brent Moran..........this is from ohl prospects

Sorry but I must be missing something. Based on the post's title, how is it off-topic?

fishfan51 02-24-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonHockey (Post 76822)
For me, ease of access and parking are the biggest thing for going to games. If I have to pay more for that convince I will but having to find a place to park several blocks away is the reason why I rarely want to go to ice dogs games as it is. By the sounds of it, I would feel the same about Guelph. I hate downtown cities cause they are too crowded, I live away from them for the fact. Guess I'm just being too picky, but if it feels like a hassle to park I don't feel like going. Was really hoping this new arena would change that, but looks like it wont. I'll stick with Junior B then. Also just because the attendance is still high, doesn't mean people don't like it. I know lots of people that complain about the current parking but still go to games.

Haig Bowl would probably be the better choice to close, I hope they do that instead.

Last note, Sunday afternoons is hardly prime ice rental time :)

Nobody said prime time... but an afternoon on the weekend and there is time available. You can't say your "struggling" for ice time then scoff at mid afternoon on the weekend. Waste not, want not.

CoyoteLaneFarms 02-25-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

For me, ease of access and parking are the biggest thing for going to games. If I have to pay more for that convince I will but having to find a place to park several blocks away is the reason why I rarely want to go to ice dogs games as it is. By the sounds of it, I would feel the same about Guelph. I hate downtown cities cause they are too crowded, I live away from them for the fact. Guess I'm just being too picky, but if it feels like a hassle to park I don't feel like going. Was really hoping this new arena would change that, but looks like it wont. I'll stick with Junior B then. Also just because the attendance is still high, doesn't mean people don't like it. I know lots of people that complain about the current parking but still go to games.

Haig Bowl would probably be the better choice to close, I hope they do that instead.

wthat?!?!
i am hardly taking any of your posts seriously. sunday afternoon in st catharines not primetime ice rental?
your gonna stick to jr B over Major Jr A? Thats like saying your gonna stick to echl action over NHL because the NHL tickets cost $10 more LOL
silly jason

strohs 02-25-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

You are kidding me, right?

Go check out prices for ice rentals anywhere, you will pay top dollar to rent the ice on a Sunday afternoon basically anywhere.

If there are truly ice pads empty in St. Catharines on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of the winter, than, it is incredibly obvious to me that there is too much ice available and old antiquated arenas which cost a ****load of money, should be closed.

Thunder Hawk 03-03-2014 02:04 AM

....Any top 10 mock draft predictions with this years 2014 OHL draft ? I'm thinking the Dogs will be drafting in the 4,5 or 6 spot this year. Sarnia,Belleville and Kitchener look to be finishing as the bottom 3. With having 7 returning d-men next season and d-man Sarris coming up they seem to be set for a while on the back end and could really use their pick to draft a high end forward.

hockfan 03-07-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoyoteLaneFarms (Post 77024)
damn your so negative...

ridic....the synics are the cancer of our society

Good news. Niagara no longer has the highest unemployment rate in CANADA. Peterborough does at 8.7%. We are second at 8.5% as of today. Just stating the facts.