Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   The Meridian Center (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The case of the 12" bag check. (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10585)

Stinkyp3t3 09-30-2017 03:03 PM

The case of the 12" bag check.
 
Yet again the MC continues to dissapoint their clients.

New policy teeeted today, no re-entry and no bags over 12" will be permitted thru admissions. Oh, except diaper bags.
So, now I need to carry my laptop and work things in a diaper bag. Good Grief.

#neednokesback

NiceDawg 09-30-2017 03:26 PM

We were confronted by security with yet another rule change. Despite the 6pm door opening time, they had to "wait for the word" before they could open the doors. The word was "ridiculous" .

the dog 09-30-2017 04:31 PM

coming soon......in London they have put in metal detectors.......opening night they had long lineups to get in..long wait

Stinkyp3t3 09-30-2017 05:43 PM

Wonder what the others are like. OHL mandate?

Dogs Enthusiast 104 09-30-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

no re-entry
I swear somebody I met there last night went out for a smoke.

Are you sure about this part?

Stinkyp3t3 09-30-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 (Post 109089)
I swear somebody I met there last night went out for a smoke.

Are you sure about this part?

I a man sure it's written, but, brother-in-law went out tonight and got stamped

Aircanuck 09-30-2017 09:56 PM

We were in Buffalo for the Sabres game last night and were greeted with machine guns and full airline style checks. This was nothing compared to that disaster.

three dog night 09-30-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 109085)
We were confronted by security with yet another rule change. Despite the 6pm door opening time, they had to "wait for the word" before they could open the doors. The word was "ridiculous" .

That is the new rule by the OHL not the Meridian Centre or the Ice Dogs.

three dog night 09-30-2017 11:07 PM

Re entry is allowed stamp first

Red 09-30-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three dog night (Post 109110)
That is the new rule by the OHL not the Meridian Centre or the Ice Dogs.

Delaying a 6:00 open door time until 6:05 is an OHL policy?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2015