Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lucky Start? (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10589)

pup96 10-02-2017 12:31 AM

Lucky Start?
 
Three wins in four games is a great start but can they keep it up?

three dog night 10-02-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pup96 (Post 109170)
Three wins in four games is a great start but can they keep it up?

I hope so if they stay healthy.

conchar 10-02-2017 07:24 AM

This is a really fast team with a lot of talent. Much of their success will depend upon whether the young guys can stay healthy and also the biggest factor will be goaltending. Dhillon needs a reliable back up to allow him some rest and not burn out by play off time.

retired/sectionJ 10-02-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conchar (Post 109178)
This is a really fast team with a lot of talent. Much of their success will depend upon whether the young guys can stay healthy and also the biggest factor will be goaltending. Dhillon needs a reliable back up to allow him some rest and not burn out by play off time.

You are 100% correct conchar with your thoughts on our backup goaltending.
What we say yesterday was the same movie that we saw last season when Dhillon was rested and it did not work then either.

Our backup goalie always seems to get the mop up job at the tail end of a 3 on 3 and always on the road.
Maybe they could rest Dhillon for the 2nd game and preferably at home and see how that works out.

Dogs Enthusiast 104 10-02-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conchar (Post 109178)
This is a really fast team with a lot of talent. Much of their success will depend upon whether the young guys can stay healthy and also the biggest factor will be goaltending. Dhillon needs a reliable back up to allow him some rest and not burn out by play off time.

We are a really fast team. The best news, we are really young and only going to improve.

I think we are going to have a good 2 or 3 year run. Fastest rebuilding ever!

Red 10-03-2017 05:15 PM

I am not sure if we win 3/4 games all the time, but I think we are stronger than last year. The goalie issue needs to be addressed.

dogged74 10-03-2017 11:58 PM

Wow, a lot of deletions in this thread.. language too salty?

NiceDawg 10-04-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogged74 (Post 109210)
Wow, a lot of deletions in this thread.. language too salty?

There is a detailed explanation just click here.

pup96 10-04-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 109213)
There is a detailed explanation just click here.

Good one ND, now is not the time for a vacation!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2015