Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fourgrounds A/V Feedback (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=9647)

fourgrounds 01-24-2015 05:57 PM

Fourgrounds A/V Feedback

Just wanted to let all of you know we have been continually perusing the threads looking for feedback and taking notes. Thanks for all the positive notes people give and also thanks for the negative criticism.

Although there are many things out of our control (e.g.: the Arena Lights, the Horn Volume, the Audio level balance from section to section etc. which seem to be the most common issues people have) the things we can control we want to continue refining.

See you Sunday.

NiceDawg 01-24-2015 08:18 PM

Ok, so who has control over those items?

Stinkyp3t3 01-25-2015 08:34 AM

Who has control of that horn, some 14year old boy?
Whomever left it on for a very long time at the Prospects game

strohs 01-25-2015 11:09 AM

The audio volume at the top prospects game was excellent. Loud again Fri night. I was sitting in the seats I sit in all year. Although I would say that the audio volume doesn't seem as loud as the beginning of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoneHead 01-25-2015 11:34 AM

I went over to the extra seats for the last 3 minutes of the Prospects game (the one where the scouts were sitting). The seats and entire structure vibrated when the organ was being played and the volume of the horn was deafening.

123 G! 01-25-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneHead (Post 83654)
I went over to the extra seats for the last 3 minutes of the Prospects game (the one where the scouts were sitting). The seats and entire structure vibrated when the organ was being played and the volume of the horn was deafening.

Speaking of the retractable seat end. Why was separate music being played from the concourse area the other night? It's bad enough with all the music being played period let alone when Rod and LauraLee are trying to read announcements.

ADOGFAN 01-25-2015 11:48 AM

They need barriers to coral people in line waiting for snack bar so they are lined up sideways and do not block the path of people walking by This is really bad between periods

ADOGFAN 01-25-2015 11:50 AM

They need to hire people to wipe of the seats before game. People who use the rink before the Icedog Games walk all over the seats leaving footprints

maddog 01-25-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneHead (Post 83654)

Thats because the horn is only at that one end where the retractable seats are, and should be higher to the roof!!!
They should have a horn also at the other end, where the icedog store is!!!!

strohs 01-25-2015 03:56 PM

A dance studio was there doing stuff during the intermissions . That's why there was different music. Not sure if that went on during the game. I hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk