Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Troy Timpano (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10682)

hotdog fan 01-09-2018 03:01 PM

Troy Timpano
 
Read on twitter today that the Erie Otters have let Troy Timpano go. Anyone think this could be a good pick up for almost nothing givin the way Dhillon has played some games this year. Just wondering what people think.

bunnie 01-09-2018 03:03 PM

Dhillon is better than Timpano!

hotdog fan 01-09-2018 03:04 PM

I didn't say Dhillon was bad but some of the goals he has let in this year are brutal.

bunnie 01-09-2018 03:05 PM

Nobody's perfect

three dog night 01-09-2018 03:06 PM

Timpano is injured and when healthy is brutal I notice last weekend that Ince is a better with the puck then Dhillon who was bad on SundY.

dogs777 01-09-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotdog fan (Post 112467)
Read on twitter today that the Erie Otters have let Troy Timpano go. Anyone think this could be a good pick up for almost nothing givin the way Dhillon has played some games this year. Just wondering what people think.

Cant get him even if they wanted to with the trade they made. I dont think theyd want him anyways

dogs777 01-09-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three dog night (Post 112473)
Timpano is injured and when healthy is brutal I notice last weekend that Ince is a better with the puck then Dhillon who was bad on SundY.

I think hes better period not just playing the puck

bunnie 01-09-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogs777 (Post 112476)
I think hes better period not just playing the puck

They should share more like when Stevie let's in two quick ones pull him out and put Colton in right away before the score looks ugly like Kingston.

Blacksox 01-09-2018 03:21 PM

Timpano? Sure, maybe as the guy who retrieves pucks at the end of practise.

the dog 01-09-2018 03:24 PM

They lost memorial cup because of him last year


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2015