Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 (Week 21) (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=11162)

slamr 02-06-2020 02:45 PM

Interesting....I assume if you all were Kingston fans you would be getting pretty pissed at them for trying so hard. :laugh:

NiceDawg 02-06-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slamr (Post 132278)
Interesting....I assume if you all were Kingston fans you would be getting pretty pissed at them for trying so hard. :laugh:

Niagara fans cheered their team to a couple of first round exits and consoled themselves that they had preserved a playoff streak :weird:

the dog 02-06-2020 08:29 PM

Wow this team is bad

NiceDawg 02-06-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the dog (Post 132280)
Wow this team is bad

My friend strohs just pointed out that at the end of the second Owen Sound has 7 goals and Niagara has 7 shots on net. We'll call it a draw.

strohs 02-06-2020 08:48 PM

After two periods we have a tie game here in St Catharines

Owen Sound 7 (goals)
Icedogs 7 (shots)

That is quite simply the worst hockey game I have ever witnessed in person in my life ... think the owner will fire the coach ? LMFAO

I?ve never left a game after two periods before tonight

And to think next year may be worse .....

Looking forward to seeing what the homers say on the radio during the third period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the dog 02-06-2020 09:08 PM

Should get a refund for this game

strohs 02-06-2020 09:11 PM

Another one

Ding

Another one

Ding

Oh I?m
Home now lol

the dog 02-06-2020 09:13 PM

You can tell that we're aiming for 2nd overall pick

Blacksox 02-06-2020 09:23 PM

Ted Nolan looking to coach in the OHL again?

strohs 02-06-2020 09:34 PM

Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 (Week 21)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the dog (Post 132285)
You can tell that we're aiming for 2nd overall pick

Actually I don?t agree with you

I bet Billy would want nothing more than to make the playoffs so he could say I made the playoffs even in a rebuilding year ...

This is Billy?s best coaching effort he?s putting forward with no talent on the roster ... IMO the players have tuned him out and want nothing more than a quick end to the season

What an absolute disgrace

Owen Sound only had 13 more points I think then the dogs didnheading into this game

This team was unprepared and put forth absolutely zero effort ... they were thoroughly dominated ALL OVER the rink ...I?m beginning to wonder if MacLean is OHL quality goalie ... I know the team is terrible in front of him but he allows a lot of goals that quite frankly should be stopped at this level...

To those who want to make the playoffs lol ... u really want to pay higher ticket prices for two games to see them get absolutely smoked!?

What a gong show made only worse by the ?coach? behind the bench ....

If the coach was not related to the owner he would so easily be fired after the end of the season ...

I?m all for rebuilding growing pains but at least give me an effort on the ice and a coach with brains .... there was neither in Attendance tonight