Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OHL findings Niagara Ice Dogs (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=11340)

Dogs Enthusiast 104 04-07-2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three dog night (Post 137646)
That what I read just donít what game they are preferring too.

This one maybe?

https://ontariohockeyleague.com/game...2/play_by_play

5 for fighting 04-07-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 (Post 137645)
Oh boy.


I don't know if this is real or not. So be warned.

https://imgur.com/a/TPQvEWO

Wow, that is much worse than I imagined. How could they talk about their employees like that. That is very upsetting.

As well their statement makes things worse since they deny that they said anything abusive about a staff member. To me it means they are not sorry at all and are just trying to cover things up.

three dog night 04-07-2022 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5 for fighting (Post 137648)
Wow, that is much worse than I imagined. How could they talk about their employees like that. That is very upsetting.

As well their statement makes things worse since they deny that they said anything abusive about a staff member. To me it means they are not sorry at all and are just trying to cover things up.

I think the female mention was an OHL employee couldn’t figure out Joey comment about our scouts thou he was always praising the draft choices.

strohs 04-07-2022 05:47 PM

OHL findings Niagara Ice Dogs
 
So are/were Kyle P and Nikki actually icedog employees ?

When I read it I thought they were OHL employees as I only read the image that had things blocked out.

Then JB throws his scouting staff under the bus? Sheesh you are the one that hired these guys no?

I really do not see how they can honestly be considered to run this team again.

Its weird reading the unedited version versus the redacted version. The redacted version always had me guessing exactly who they were taking about .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strohs 04-07-2022 05:59 PM

OHL findings Niagara Ice Dogs
 
Would it not be ironic if two years from now the Dogs win the OHL championship and JB and BB are still on the outside looking in?

Oh my that would really be incredible lol

I dunno where to go from here

I will still get my season tickets and hopefully there is not a lot of blowback here from the die hard fans in cancelling season tickets

I hope this could be a major catalyst for change in this organization. Maybe this is the last we see of these two?

Hopefully it is a shot across the bow to the Burkes that their kids have failed them miserably.

As Vince Neil once sang,

change, now its time for change, nothing stays the same, now its time for change . . . Great song BTW

Could you imagine what other stuff these two have complained about but have not been busted for? They are this upset about a highlight reel package ? OMFG. To me that is really the thing that gets me . . . They are going bonkers about an unsatisfactory highlight package. I have always thought BB had a short fuse from his antics on the bench so this is the ultimate confirmation of that.


Wow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VdbleU 04-07-2022 06:05 PM

Female mentioned in JB's text is an Icedog employee
https://niagaraicedogs.net/business-staff
Based on the original statements, i to thought it was an OHL employee until reading the screen shot.
How absolutely disgusting to direct such words to any female and on top of that one of your own employees.
How can they even show their face around the office. I have been a season ticket holder sicne '07 and if these guys come back I will never attend another game.

I hope the Burke's come to their senses and do the honourable thing - SELL THE TEAM

5 for fighting 04-07-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strohs (Post 137650)
So are/were Kyle P and Nikki actually icedog employees ?

When I read it I thought they were OHL employees as I only read the image that had things blocked out.

Then JB throws his scouting staff under the bus? Sheesh you are the one that hired these guys no?

I really do not see how they can honestly be considered to run this team again.

Its weird reading the unedited version versus the redacted version. The redacted version always had me guessing exactly who they were taking about .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Icedogs website, there is a Nikki that works for the Icedogs. Not sure about Kyle.

5 for fighting 04-07-2022 06:13 PM

Take a look at the Icedogs Twitter feed where they posted the statement from Billy and Joey. Then take a look at the comments under the tweet. There is no way Billy or Joey could ever come back. It appears many fans have turned against the Icedogs. I really donít think they can recover from this. What a sad day.

three dog night 04-07-2022 06:24 PM

All this because lack of hi-lights of a game.

Dogs Enthusiast 104 04-07-2022 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three dog night (Post 137656)
All this because lack of hi-lights of a game.

Yep, seems like a huge over reaction.

I feel sorry for Nikki.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2019