Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Season Ticket Renewal (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=11217)

NiceDawg 08-05-2020 12:51 PM

Season Ticket Renewal

Since the OHL has announced their plans ahead of any Provincial projections, there could be the possibility that Season Ticket Holders (STH) will be asked to buy their seats early. There are no guarantees at this point that what the League wants to do will be in accordance with what is legally authorized. Where will STH put their dollars, with the League or with the Province?

NiceDawg 08-05-2020 01:25 PM

Well... truth is stranger than fiction, I had no sooner posted this poll based on the hypothetical possibility that STHs would be asked to renew on the strength of the OHL announcement, prior to Doug Ford and Company giving the official okie-dokie - when an email arrived.

STH are being asked to renew prior to September 1st:
  1. Pay in full by August 18th and save the HST
  2. Make 6 equal payments between August 18th and January 18th
  3. Pay $100 now and the balance by November 1st.

There were no indications as to what safety measures would be in place, or any information about a refund/rebate if the season was cancelled or restricted in any way.

strohs 08-05-2020 02:43 PM

I also noticed that they haven?t mentioned anything about credits being given for STH or the general public for those who had tickets for games last year that were cancelled ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobDog 08-05-2020 02:43 PM

Things are so much uncertain now. There is no way events will be allowed with unlimited fans. There would at least be some kind of cap on the number of people in the facility ??

I would have liked some specific wording to a full refund if things go south by December.

dogs777 08-05-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strohs (Post 134354)
I also noticed that they haven?t mentioned anything about credits being given for STH or the general public for those who had tickets for games last year that were cancelled ....

It was in the email for season tickets you can get vouchers or put it towards this yearís ticket if you were a season ticket holder

NiceDawg 08-05-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogs777 (Post 134356)
It was in the email for season tickets you can get vouchers or put it towards this year’s ticket if you were a season ticket holder

That's right, you can redeem them for double tickets 2 games = 4 tickets (or if you have 2 seats, 2 games x double = 8 tickets), or you can take a cash rebate against next year's renewal price.

strohs 08-05-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogs777 (Post 134356)
It was in the email for season tickets you can get vouchers or put it towards this yearís ticket if you were a season ticket holder

Oh geez it was there I just reread it lol. I do not know how I missed it the first time. Thanks !

retired/sectionJ 08-05-2020 03:10 PM

Two games for season ticket holder that we cancelled are worth 4 tickets to future games this season. In essence 2 tickets for one seat

BoneHead 08-05-2020 03:54 PM

These are the questions that I asked in an email:
I've sent an email asking the following questions:
- What precautions will be put in place for the upcoming season?
- What happens if we purchase our tickets but the province doesn't lift their ban for gatherings?
- Will only STH's be allowed at the games?
- What will be the cap for games?
- What about distancing?
- If the season is delayed or not allowed to start when it is scheduled will there be a rebate/refund?

NiceDawg 08-05-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneHead (Post 134360)
- What happens if we purchase our tickets but the province doesn't lift their ban for gatherings?
- What about distancing?
- If the season is delayed or not allowed to start when it is scheduled will there be a rebate/refund?

We think alike, the reply I got was that
  • They don't know what safety measures will be in effect
  • They will comply with all government guidelines
  • If the season were cancelled, the tickets purchased would be transferred to the next season or refunded

I suspect there is a push on to provide funds to cash-starved teams, so that they don't go broke waiting for the Province. A quick scan shows other teams are doing the same thing right now, so it may be a company line. I don't agree with the September 1st deadline when so much is still up in the air. I fear the team may actually disenfranchise STHs by jumping the gun, as in scaring away people who have been loyal fans for a decade just to have the chance at some early cash in the bank.

retired/sectionJ 08-05-2020 04:49 PM

Info from Joey's 610 radio interview this afternoon. Print version.

IceDogs General Manager Joey Burke tells CKTB it's great that the team has a date to look forward to.

Burke says they are currently in talks with the Ontario government to see if they can have more than 50 people inside the Meridian Centre. The centre's capacity is 5300.

He says if they get approval to operate at 50%, they can accomodate season ticket holders, and other fans.

Currently under Stage 3 of Ontario's reopening plans, you can't have a group larger than 50 indoors.

The movie theatre industry has recently been successful in talks with the government increasing the amount of moviegoers to 50 per screen, instead of the entire facility.

Burke says anything less than 50 percent capacity at the Meridian would be difficult.

strohs 08-05-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneHead (Post 134360)
- What about distancing?

I am going to send the same email as I also have the same questions .....

canucks4 08-05-2020 07:52 PM

I am not impressed - they want our money in 13 days for a season that may not exist in front of fans that aren't going to be allowed - hmm...don't think so. I'm still pissed that the coaching did not change and on top of that they let some of the key personnel go.

Blacksox 08-05-2020 08:40 PM

It’s understandable that every individual comes at this from a different angle, and that needs to be respected - but solely from my perspective - I’m a STH for many reasons, but primarily because the product is entertaining and I can afford the season ticket. For me renewal is a no brainer. In fact, I’ll look to add another season ticket so I can invite friends to enjoy an evening out, if and when we can enter the arena again. And if I don’t get all 32 games, they can credit me for next years’ season tickets.

The league (and the IceDogs) are in crisis situation as a result of this pandemic. I view my season ticket money as being a part of the solution to save our local junior hockey team.

BoneHead 08-05-2020 09:30 PM

Thank you for reaching out. At this time we do not know the exact precautions/caps for the games; all directions that the government has in place come December will be followed. The health and safety of our fans and players are a top priority for us.

If the season does get cancelled, any tickets purchased will be transferred to the next season or will be refunded.

NiceDawg 08-05-2020 09:32 PM

I agree with your sentiments Blacksox but I would like those refund or rebate provisions spelled out on the renewal sheet. The OHL is not the only business hurting right now, and while I concur there is value for dollar, not having a season or having it abridged detracts from that. The compromise is, you reassure us in writing, we'll back you financially.

dogs777 08-05-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksox (Post 134371)
Itís understandable that every individual comes at this from a different angle, and that needs to be respected - but solely from my perspective - Iím a STH for many reasons, but primarily because the product is entertaining and I can afford the season ticket. For me renewal is a no brainer. In fact, Iíll look to add another season ticket so I can invite friends to enjoy an evening out, if and when we can enter the arena again. And if I donít get all 32 games, they can credit me for next yearsí season tickets.

The league (and the IceDogs) are in crisis situation as a result of this pandemic. I view my season ticket money as being a part of the solution to save our local junior hockey team.

:iagree: This is exactly how I feel about renewing my ticket today

Dogs Enthusiast 104 08-05-2020 10:27 PM

I am gonna renew real soon. I can afford to support the team. I realize not everyone can take the gamble. Tough situation.

fishfan51 08-06-2020 11:20 AM

Most professional teams are letting their STH forgo the season without losing their seat going forward.

If an OHL STH doesn't feel safe entering a building in the middle of a pandemic during the height of flu season, not knowing if the people around them have the sniffles or covid, should they lose the seat they've sat in for 10 years? I would hope not.

I've also heard/read that Branch has said that there won't be any conference crossover games. Meaning the Dogs won't play London, Kitchener, Windsor, etc. at all this season. There will also be a lot more weekday games to cram the season in.

NiceDawg 08-06-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfan51 (Post 134376)
Most professional teams are letting their STH forgo the season without losing their seat going forward.

If an OHL STH doesn't feel safe entering a building in the middle of a pandemic during the height of flu season, not knowing if the people around them have the sniffles or covid, should they lose the seat they've sat in for 10 years? I would hope not.

I agree with that plan completely, but I am also convinced it isn't going to happen in the OHL/Niagara. I doubt my wife will enter the Meridian Centre wearing a mask with 2,600 other people. So chances are, I will end up buying our two tickets and using one occasionally, just to bookmark our seats.

The more I think about it, the more questions I have. Who will enforce the mask issue - if its anything like shopping (no mask, mask over mouth, mask on chin, mask on forehead). Will this be the task of the ushers, lol? What about during eating or drinking, or will that be suspended as well? Our section is almost entirely STH, so who gets to keep their seats and who has to move to ensure distancing? It is well documented that loud utterances have the potential to spread droplets more readily than quiet talking, will cheering be allowed? What about players checking each other, fighting, or even leaning in close for a face-off? Will they all be required to wear full face masks?

bulldog 08-06-2020 03:28 PM

Just renewed, hope all goes well !!!

5 for fighting 08-06-2020 06:10 PM

I think this is a bad move by the Icedogs. I likely won’t renew because of the uncertainty. We don’t know if there will even be a season, if fans will be allowed to watch or what precautions will be in place. Will people want to attend if they have to wear a mask the whole time and are forced to remain in their seats the whole game except to go to the washroom. I like going to the Icedog games because it’s fun but depending on the situation, it may feel more like being at work.

I texted the season ticket holders beside me and the response I got was that they are not renewing and may never renew if this is how the Icedogs treat their season ticket holders.

Has anyone confirmed that we could lose our seats for next season if we don’t renew this season. If that is the case I think they will end up losing a lot of longtime fans. Or are we just assuming we could lose our seats?

strohs 08-06-2020 06:25 PM

I?m sitting on the fence as to whether I am going to renew ... I have been a STH since day one and would have renewed (albeit only my single seat again) in a heartbeat if it weren?t for this COVID 19 pandemic mess.

There are just so many unanswered questions still at this point in time, that I don?t particularly feel like parting with $600

I kinda think it?s ridiculous that they are asking long time STH to commit money under such a large cloud of uncertainty

I guess my feelings could change eventually but for now I?m not sure what I?m going to do ... and from the sounds of it the OHL isn?t certain either

Also the thought of there being potentially no crossover games with the West this season is another reason for me not to commit to a full seasons worth of games

Perhaps this year I?ll just buy multi packs of games and give up my seat ...

Dogs Enthusiast 104 08-06-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 134377)
I agree with that plan completely, but I am also convinced it isn't going to happen in the OHL/Niagara. I doubt my wife will enter the Meridian Centre wearing a mask with 2,600 other people. So chances are, I will end up buying our two tickets and using one occasionally, just to bookmark our seats.

The more I think about it, the more questions I have. Who will enforce the mask issue - if its anything like shopping (no mask, mask over mouth, mask on chin, mask on forehead). Will this be the task of the ushers, lol? What about during eating or drinking, or will that be suspended as well? Our section is almost entirely STH, so who gets to keep their seats and who has to move to ensure distancing? It is well documented that loud utterances have the potential to spread droplets more readily than quiet talking, will cheering be allowed? What about players checking each other, fighting, or even leaning in close for a face-off? Will they all be required to wear full face masks?

I have been wondering about a lot of that. I think its 50/50 they even start in December. All it would take is one player testing positive for Covid after playing an exhibition game for the thing to be stopped. These are mostly kids, not professional adults.

>> What about during eating or drinking,

What about the Coors Banquet? Will that be served? :cheers2:

I am still going to renew ASAP. Just to support the team and to ensure I keep my seats.

Dogs Enthusiast 104 08-06-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strohs (Post 134383)
I?m sitting on the fence as to whether I am going to renew ... I have been a STH since day one and would have renewed (albeit only my single seat again) in a heartbeat if it weren?t for this COVID 19 pandemic mess.

There are just so many unanswered questions still at this point in time, that I don?t particularly feel like parting with $600

I kinda think it?s ridiculous that they are asking long time STH to commit money under such a large cloud of uncertainty

I guess my feelings could change eventually but for now I?m not sure what I?m going to do ... and from the sounds of it the OHL isn?t certain either

Also the thought of there being potentially no crossover games with the West this season is another reason for me not to commit to a full seasons worth of games

Perhaps this year I?ll just buy multi packs of games and give up my seat ...

They should offer people the option of a 1 year inexpensive seat license. Say, 50 bucks and you have the right of first refusal on a your specific seat for the second season. If you don't want to commit right now.

NiceDawg 08-07-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 (Post 134384)
I have been wondering about a lot of that. I think its 50/50 they even start in December. All it would take is one player testing positive for Covid after playing an exhibition game for the thing to be stopped. These are mostly kids, not professional adults.

>> What about during eating or drinking,

What about the Coors Banquet? Will that be served? :cheers2:

I am still going to renew ASAP. Just to support the team and to ensure I keep my seats.

We are going the $100 option, with full payment by November 1st. Although we received assurances there would be a refund for any unplayed games, there is still too much unknown to fully commit. We have a ton of questions but there are no answers yet. Asking for a commitment with so much left to speculation is not good business, and I think it will backfire on them.

maddog 08-07-2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 134386)
We are going the $100 option, with full payment by November 1st. Although we received assurances there would be a refund for any unplayed games, there is still too much unknown to fully commit. We have a ton of questions but there are no answers yet. Asking for a commitment with so much left to speculation is not good business, and I think it will backfire on them.

I dont get it. You got your assurance of a refund so what do you expect from the Icedogs management that you take a shot at them, saying it will backfire on them?
They cant predict the future with these uncharted territory with this new virus.
What are other teams doing different?
No team can predict how this virus will be by Dec, they are not health experts either.
I think the Icedogs management are doing a great job in a tough unpredictable situation.

NiceDawg 08-07-2020 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog (Post 134387)
I dont get it. You got your assurance of a refund so what do you expect from the Icedogs management that you take a shot at them, saying it will backfire on them?
They cant predict the future with these uncharted territory with this new virus.
No team can predict how this virus will be by Dec, they are not health experts either.
I think the Icedogs management are doing a great job in a tough unpredictable situation.

I got verbal assurance, nothing in writing and that was specifically worded for "played games" , what if they are played but only 50 spectators are allowed, what if they are not cancelled just postponed for a year, what if I don't get my seat? High pressure sales consists of setting an urgent deadline without knowing all the answers. If you look at the informal poll here, and we are the die-hard, less than one third who answered have full faith. This isn't just the IceDogs, who I am very supportive of, this is the league. I would have expected a better response up front, but I am still renewing.

Blacksox 08-07-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog (Post 134387)

The IceDogs shutdown business operations during the uncertainty of a 2020-21 season, however, most OHL teams have been business as usual. Just to give you few examples of what other OHL teams have been doing…

Owen Sound Attack
On June 19, 2020, STH renewal packages have been mailed out effective Tuesday, April 28th, 2020.
**WE HAVE EXTENDED THE EARLY BIRD DEADLINE TO JULY 31ST, 2020.

London Knights
<>Full (100%) or Two Payment Plan: Immediately (25%) and October 1st, 2020 (75%)
**To secure early bird pricing we require the following deadlines to be met: Deposit ($100.00 per seat) required by: Monday, June 1st, 2020
**To secure your seat for next season: Full Payment required by: Thursday, October 1st, 2020

SSM Greyhounds
As of April 13, 2020: STH have access to the following discounted rates upon renewal: $567.00 + HST (Platinum equivalent seats). Place a $75 deposit (per seat) via credit card with remaining balance due Friday, August 14th.
**Given the uncertainty of the current situation and in order to accommodate season ticket holders we are extending the renewal deadline to Thursday, May 28th.

Ottawa 67s
No early bird offer listed – cost of equivalent platinum seats are $672.00 – minus credit.

Sudbury Wolves
Season Tickets are on sale for the 2020-21 season. Season Ticket Early Renewal 608.00 + HST before May 1st and 658.00 + HST after May 1st. 2020

Guelph Storm
Shutdown operations and are now reopened. STH early bird seating price are 654.00 for platinum equivalent seats.

The early bird renewal of my platinum 20-21 season tickets was $529.00, which included my credit for the 2 un-used tickets (= $16.50 per game this season).

5 for fighting 08-07-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksox (Post 134389)
The IceDogs shutdown business operations during the uncertainty of a 2020-21 season, however, most OHL teams have been business as usual. Just to give you few examples of what other OHL teams have been doingÖ

Owen Sound Attack
On June 19, 2020, STH renewal packages have been mailed out effective Tuesday, April 28th, 2020.
**WE HAVE EXTENDED THE EARLY BIRD DEADLINE TO JULY 31ST, 2020.

London Knights
<>Full (100%) or Two Payment Plan: Immediately (25%) and October 1st, 2020 (75%)
**To secure early bird pricing we require the following deadlines to be met: Deposit ($100.00 per seat) required by: Monday, June 1st, 2020
**To secure your seat for next season: Full Payment required by: Thursday, October 1st, 2020

SSM Greyhounds
As of April 13, 2020: STH have access to the following discounted rates upon renewal: $567.00 + HST (Platinum equivalent seats). Place a $75 deposit (per seat) via credit card with remaining balance due Friday, August 14th.
**Given the uncertainty of the current situation and in order to accommodate season ticket holders we are extending the renewal deadline to Thursday, May 28th.

Ottawa 67s
No early bird offer listed Ė cost of equivalent platinum seats are $672.00 Ė minus credit.

Sudbury Wolves
Season Tickets are on sale for the 2020-21 season. Season Ticket Early Renewal 608.00 + HST before May 1st and 658.00 + HST after May 1st. 2020

Guelph Storm
Shutdown operations and are now reopened. STH early bird seating price are 654.00 for platinum equivalent seats.

The early bird renewal of my platinum 20-21 season tickets was $529.00, which included my credit for the 2 un-used tickets (= $16.50 per game this season).

No one is upset that the Icedogs are offering tickets for sale. They are upset that it appears if you donít buy your tickets now you could risk losing your seat for future seasons. That is the part that is unfair given the current circumstances.

dogs777 08-07-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5 for fighting (Post 134390)
No one is upset that the Icedogs are offering tickets for sale. They are upset that it appears if you donít buy your tickets now you could risk losing your seat for future seasons. That is the part that is unfair given the current circumstances.

It may not be ďfairĒ but thatís just the reality of being a season ticket holder no matter whatís going on in the world how fair is it for the person who decides to sit in a seat this year because someone didnít renew for the team to turn around next year when that person goes to renew and say sorry canít have that seat cause person x is coming back this year

canucks4 08-07-2020 08:44 PM

No, that is not the reality - the reality is that I have been supportive of the team for 11 years and now I have to choose between my health and a hockey ticket. I have shown them support for 11 years (as well as the concession stands) and they cannot hold my seat for me for one year because I have health issues and would prefer not to die. Where is their reciprocal support for STH?

bulldog 08-07-2020 08:57 PM

Bill Burke e-mailed me the same day I renewed thanking me. He also said they hope 2000 STH will renew out of 2800 STH last year.

retired/sectionJ 08-07-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canucks4 (Post 134392)
No, that is not the reality - the reality is that I have been supportive of the team for 11 years and now I have to choose between my health and a hockey ticket. I have shown them support for 11 years (as well as the concession stands) and they cannot hold my seat for me for one year because I have health issues and would prefer not to die. Where is their reciprocal support for STH?

I agree with whole-heartedly with your thoughts. I feel the same as you do and totally disagree with dogs777. We hava been STH since their second season here and have never once thought of not renewing ever.
This year though is a totally different animal.
I am a high risk person with some heart and lung issues and my wife has had some heart issues herself.
We are really not sure if we will renew this year due to all that is going on. We have serious concern about going into a building with 20 people, never mind 3000 people

Like Canucks wrote, we have supported them through the go and bad times and this year which has been the year from hell, they will not give us a pass and let us return to our seats next season.
The seats would be available for anyone for 32 games and playoffs. The owners would get more money that way.

I am not doing the poor old me and not looking for any sympathy. Never intended to post this, but, Canucks stir the fire inside of me. Thank you Canucks4

Blacksox 08-08-2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ (Post 134394)
I agree with whole-heartedly with your thoughts. I feel the same as you do and totally disagree with dogs777. We hava been STH since their second season here and have never once thought of not renewing ever.
This year though is a totally different animal.
I am a high risk person with some heart and lung issues and my wife has had some heart issues herself.
We are really not sure if we will renew this year due to all that is going on. We have serious concern about going into a building with 20 people, never mind 3000 people

Like Canucks wrote, we have supported them through the go and bad times and this year which has been the year from hell, they will not give us a pass and let us return to our seats next season.
The seats would be available for anyone for 32 games and playoffs. The owners would get more money that way.

I am not doing the poor old me and not looking for any sympathy. Never intended to post this, but, Canucks stir the fire inside of me. Thank you Canucks4

RSJ, sounds like you are in tough situations. Have you (and any of the others long time STHs who have express concerns) actually spoken to Raiven to explain your circumstance and inquired if your seats would or could remain available next year?

In speaking to her, she seems eager to build a rapport with the loyal fan base.

IceDogs are expecting a major drop in season tickets (30+%) - so itís highly unlikely any seats not renewed are going to be a hot commodity this year. Getting fans into the arena is going to be the real challenge for OHL teams Ė and getting all STHs back on board in 21-22 will most likely be their long range focus. I cant imagine platinum seat stealing will be a major concern this year.

If you or anyone else with concerns do speak to her, please share - interested in knowing how that conversation goes.

maddog 08-08-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksox (Post 134395)
RSJ, sounds like you are in tough situations. Have you (and any of the others long time STHs who have express concerns) actually spoken to Raiven to explain your circumstance and inquired if your seats would or could remain available next year?

In speaking to her, she seems eager to build a rapport with the loyal fan base.

IceDogs are expecting a major drop in season tickets (30+%) - so itís highly unlikely any seats not renewed are going to be a hot commodity this year. Getting fans into the arena is going to be the real challenge for OHL teams Ė and getting all STHs back on board in 21-22 will most likely be their long range focus. I cant imagine platinum seat stealing will be a major concern this year.

If you or anyone else with concerns do speak to her, please share - interested in knowing how that conversation goes.

I just assumed that Canucks4 and RSJ have spoken to Ravien to hold there seats for a year and she said no?
I would be alarmed to hear if they didnt but posted such negativity without finding out the facts first!
Why post something like that if they dont know the true fact that Icedogs management verbally told them they would not hold there seats for one year?
For clarity, Canucks4 and RSJ, has Ravien told you this?
Thank you

retired/sectionJ 08-08-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog (Post 134396)
I just assumed that Canucks4 and RSJ have spoken to Ravien to hold there seats for a year and she said no?
I would be alarmed to hear if they didnt but posted such negativity without finding out the facts first!
Why post something like that if they dont know the true fact that Icedogs management verbally told them they would not hold there seats for one year?
Thank you

I have not spoken to anyone from the team yet. I merely expressed my feelings on what I am thinking and the concerns I have about my health issues at this time. The post was not meant to be negative in nature but, just my personal thoughts on what we may be doing about this season.
I will contact her soon though and let all of you know what was stated. I would like to contact Bill Burke as well but, he no longer has a link at the website.

No matter how this all works out, we will remain loyal Ice Dogs fans as long as we are still breathing. We may not be in the building this year and no road trips, but, will remain die hard fans, just the same

fishfan51 08-08-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog (Post 134396)
Thank you

I enquired, this was the response....

If you would like to save your seats, we require a $100+tax deposit per seat towards the 2020-21 season.

Regards,

Raiven De Souza
Manager, Ticket Sales

retired/sectionJ 08-08-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfan51 (Post 134398)

If you would like to save your seats, we require a $100+tax deposit per seat towards the 2020-21 season.

Regards,

Raiven De Souza
Manager, Ticket Sales

Thank you Fishfan.
The question I now have...... the $100.00 + tax for each seat will save the tickets for 2020/21 that my wife and I may not attend in the 2020/21 season. Will that deposit be transferred to the 2021/22 seats?
Thanks and I will get in touch with Raiven on Monday.

Blacksox 08-08-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfan51 (Post 134398)

Regards,

Raiven De Souza
Manager, Ticket Sales

Not sure what the original question was but based on the reply It sounds like, if the season-ticket holder puts down a $100 deposit for the coming season but feels for health and safety reason does not wish to purchase tickets for the 20-21, that deposit will allow the season ticket holder to defer his season tickets to the 21-22 season. So with that deposit, they won’t sell your seat as season tickets but perhaps sell it as a single game seat through the 20-21 season.

Perhaps RSJ can get additional clarification for us when he speaks directly to Raven, expressing his situation regarding personal health concerns.