Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Josh Ho-Sang (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10828)

123 G! 09-25-2018 03:18 PM

Josh Ho-Sang

Sent to the Minors again.

https://www.tsn.ca/ice-chips-leafs-h...tice-1.1179470

dogs777 09-25-2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 G! (Post 119183)

Personally not surprised I said it while he was still here but few on here would listen heís good but not good enough for the NHL

conchar 09-25-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogs777 (Post 119185)
Personally not surprised I said it while he was still here but few on here would listen heís good but not good enough for the NHL

I have to disagree with you about his ability to play at the NHL level. He definitely has the necessary skills however his problem is more with his attitude and taking orders etc. It is my opinion that he has been the most skilled player to ever play for the Ice Dogs and if he could ever get a good grip on the other part of being a professional he would be a star in the NHL.

dogged74 09-25-2018 07:09 PM

I get the feeling he’s never going to ‘make it’ to the NHL. He has the required skills, but not the mentality/attitude/makeup.
I just don’t think he’s ever going to get it.

retired/sectionJ 09-25-2018 07:26 PM

I was never a fan from day 1 here and most members remember that.

It is too bad that nothing has changed.

I wonder it he still has the label of "Uncoachable" and that is way too bad. I hope that one day he learns to surrender and that he makes it to the show.

NiceDawg 09-25-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conchar (Post 119190)
I have to disagree with you about his ability to play at the NHL level. He definitely has the necessary skills however his problem is more with his attitude and taking orders etc. It is my opinion that he has been the most skilled player to ever play for the Ice Dogs and if he could ever get a good grip on the other part of being a professional he would be a star in the NHL.

My thoughts exactly... ability-wise he surely belongs.

Red 09-26-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 119199)
My thoughts exactly... ability-wise he surely belongs.

Trainwreck otherwise. Time to grow up!

strohs 09-26-2018 01:29 AM

I will always be a fan of him and what he did in the OHL... he was truly an electric player to watch.

It’s not an easy transition to play in the NHL.

Hopefully he can find a new organization and get a clean start but really I fear now that the writing is on the wall and that it doesn’t look as if he is ever going to be an NHL regular .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogs777 09-26-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conchar (Post 119190)

Iím not convinced his ability is good enough if it was teams could deal with the other stuff if it makes the team better because that would help what teams care about $$$$$$$

dogs777 09-26-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strohs (Post 119206)
I will always be a fan of him and what he did in the OHL... he was truly an electric player to watch.

It’s not an easy transition to play in the NHL.

Hopefully he can find a new organization and get a clean start but really I fear now that the writing is on the wall and that it doesn’t look as if he is ever going to be an NHL regular .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling heíll have a new organization sooner or later if his attitude and the other stuff hasnít changed Lou will move him quickly