Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Name (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10411)

pup96 12-16-2016 11:01 PM

New Name

If you could change your user name on this site would you? What would your new name be or why did you pick that original name in the first place?

BlackLab 12-17-2016 09:24 AM

Thought about it from time to time, but I did not want to lose my identity from people whom new us from day one. The name I picked was in a hurry and was as we were at the location as the ushers from day one in the Jack. Still read the Forum everyday, the winters now from Tarpon Springs Florida...Go Dogs Go!

NiceDawg 12-17-2016 09:34 AM

[Moderator's Note: Any user seeking name change can send me a private message and I will gladly update your account. Please note that all of your old messages get renamed to your new identity as well and I can post an update in this thread that "Oldname" is now "Newname". I recognize that user names are sometimes made in haste or for something that was timely at the moment you signed up, but no longer relevant or meaningful today]

pup96 12-17-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retired man in end zone (Post 104182)
Thought about it from time to time, but I did not want to lose my identity from people whom new us from day one. The name I picked was in a hurry and was as we were at the location as the ushers from day one in the Jack. Still read the Forum everyday, the winters now from Tarpon Springs Florida...Go Dogs Go!

Tarpon Springs has a nice ring to it! Do you watch the game's online?

TwoPadStack 12-18-2016 06:57 AM

I am still just as much of an aircanuck as ever. Unfortunately the air part got me called into work this weekend for an emergency flight and I missed the dog's glorious victory last night. :angry2:

BlackLab 12-18-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pup96 (Post 104227)
Tarpon Springs has a nice ring to it! Do you watch the game's online?

When I can sometimes and can get. connection. Big. Lightning fans. here, and you can find a seat. Most nights a sellout.

fishfan51 12-19-2016 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retired man in end zone (Post 104259)
When I can sometimes and can get. connection. Big. Lightning fans. here, and you can find a seat. Most nights a sellout.

When I went to Jays spring training a few years ago (we stay in Clearwater Beach when we go down) I could get in the building to see the Flyers and Lightning for $4. Of course they were nose bleeds but $4. I didn't go because we had spent the day at Busch Gardens, I didn't want to drive my girls back to Clearwater and turn around and go back to Tampa. Now, if it was the Penguins... I would have.

NiceDawg 12-19-2016 05:12 PM

Even very good seats in Tampa were only $50 last time we checked...

TwoPadStack 12-19-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceDawg (Post 104283)
Even very good seats in Tampa were only $50 last time we checked...

When I was doing my undergrad in Florida, early 2000's, they were selling off 4 ticket packages, decent seats, included a hot dog, drink and popcorn for $80. Times have certainly changed.

BlackLab 12-19-2016 10:19 PM

Team merchandise

Stores here in Tarpon all have Lightning Items on their racks for sale, even Walmart.