Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !

Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! (http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php)
-   Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News (http://forum.icedogfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lochhead to London (http://forum.icedogfans.com/showthread.php?t=10835)

hockey123 10-02-2018 11:12 AM

Lochhead to London
 
Surprise, surprise.

https://twitter.com/GoLondonKnights/...40152999649281

dogs777 10-02-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockey123 (Post 119423)

Itís nice that we could get a pick for someone who wasnít going to play for us but I think we all know whatís about to happen with him

dogs77 10-02-2018 11:37 AM

I guess thats a steal for the icedogs... ill take a 3rd round pick for an OA didnt want to play every chance i get

webegtodiffer 10-02-2018 11:43 AM

What's the scouting report on Lochhead? Reliable, stay at home defenceman?

Blacksox 10-02-2018 12:06 PM

For some reason, London is able to acquire a quality OA dman for one 3rd. It’s going to cost the Ice Dogs a lot more to accomplish this. Set the price at a 2nd for London - they have plenty of them - or no deal.

three dog night 10-02-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webegtodiffer (Post 119426)
What's the scouting report on Lochhead? Reliable, stay at home defenceman?

He good and steady in my opinion hard hitter last season five goals four assists in fifty five games I enjy his style of play and wish him good luck

Chipperdog 10-02-2018 12:19 PM

Why not help London to get even more depth? I'm sure he will score the overtime goal that wins the series against us...lol. I'm sure the Icedogs were just being nice and let Willy play closer to where he goes to school. You know what happens to nice guys right?

three dog night 10-02-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipperdog (Post 119429)
Why not help London to get even more depth? I'm sure he will score the overtime goal that wins the series against us...lol. I'm sure the Icedogs were just being nice and let Willy play closer to where he goes to school. You know what happens to nice guys right?

That would be rare I think London May know there not getting Bouchard and Foremtton back and they traded Lowe to Flint

Chipperdog 10-02-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three dog night (Post 119431)
That would be rare I think London May know there not getting Bouchard and Foremtton back and they traded Lowe to Flint

They will be there...mark my words...lol..they will figure out a way

retired/sectionJ 10-02-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksox (Post 119427)
For some reason, London is able to acquire a quality OA dman for one 3rd. Itís going to cost the Ice Dogs a lot more to accomplish this. Set the price at a 2nd for London - they have plenty of them - or no deal.

I agree with you 200%!!!!!!!
It would have been one second or no deal just because he may or will dress for the Evil Empire.

I was a huge fan of Willie, but, when I see him wearing that ugly sweater, I will reluctantly boo him,,,,,,, but, for sure,, I will boo him

Any other team and I would have been happy for him.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2019