View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Niagara select two forwards, one blue-liner with first three picks

By Bernd Franke, Postmedia Network

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...is-three-picks

Director of player personnel Joey Burke admitted the team was worried that the 5-foot-11, 170-pound centre would be gone by the time the IceDogs' pick came up.

“This is the guy we've been targeting all year at the top of our board,” Burke said in describing Tomasino as “extremely, extremely dynamic.”

“In my opinion, he has the best feet in the draft. He's an exciting playmaker, fantastic hands, fantastic vision, does everything at an extremely fast pace.”

“I think he's going to be a perfect fit with our organization and the style we play.”

Tomasino, who turns 16 in July, scored 37 goals and collected 31 assists for 68 points in 54 games for the triple A minor midget Mississauga Rebels.

Anyone know off hand what Thomas' numbers were in his draft year?

I'm too lazy to look ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk