View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:14 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
A couple of why?s from tonight?s game for me:

Why did they seem to run the power play thru Butler? The puck was like a boom on his stick tonight ... I thought that was the worst game I?ve seen him play since he?s been here ... he looked disinterested and a slightly fast version of Andrew Bruder ...

Why have Sims DeSimone and Bruder on the number two PP?

Snow and Agostinelli create way more offensive chances than the three previously mentioned do ...

Bruder shouldn?t be anywhere near a PP he is not our future

Why were people complaining about the goal scored when Roberts stick was removed from his hands? It looked to me with the naked eye that the Flint player LIFTED not SLASHED the stick and Roberts clearly wasn?t holding on tight ... last I checked lifting a players stick even if it is lifted right out of his hands isn?t a penalty

Nice to see a close game tonight I thought MacLean played well tonight some big stops and he stopped what he should stop no softies

This team simply cannot score

Let?s go Fronts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And let's not forget about North Bay now either. Beat Ottawa handily last night. Points in three straight games, and two more against us. The tank crowd out there might like to hear we could finish dead last.