View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 12:54 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Different teams at different points in their evolution. Niagara is still trying to figure out what skills their current crop of players bring. To keep strohs entertained, I will first say that Snow, Simms and Cook will likely not crack the lineup. For everyone else, I saw promise with Cato, Chanton, Betts, Enwright and Doherty. The other new arrivals still haven't convinced me either way.
Not crack the lineup? The Icedogs only have 14 forwards on their roster including 2 OA’s. Once they trade or release one of them, that only gives them 13 forwards. I don’t think we will see anymore cuts at forward unless a defenceman moves up front.

This is why I have always said their depth at forward is weak and they will need to keep one OA forward. This team is shallow on both the backend and upfront.

Last edited by 5 for fighting; 09-01-2019 at 12:57 PM.