Thread: Water
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:47 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold
Default Water

I missed the first four games due to holiday and work commitments - so I dashed to the Meridian centre after work last night to catch the third period - looking forward to my first game of the year! I grabbed a water, my tickets and found a parking spot - I was the only one entering Mansion House side and said a bright hello to the security guard and was about to take the stairs when they said, you can't take in the water. I said I just got off work, I'm thirsty and it's sealed - nope can't take it in. I can take it in if it's empty but not full. So the policy is that a sealed bottle of water has to be opened, drained (wasted) and then I can take in my empty bottle to walk to the fountain and fill it for free. I'm I the only one who thinks this is asinine - welcome back to the Ice Dogs.