Thread: Water
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 05:09 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

I hate the MC policies as much as anyone. They affect me in quite a few ways that I am not going to bore you guys with. But... We need to keep in mind that if there is a rule, there's usually a reason. Someone has likely done something stupid somewhere bringing a liquid into a building. Now because of one idiot, we're given rules to deal with. Or maybe they just don't want to take the chance of missing that 5$ profit on a bottle of water. Who knows.

Absolutely, the concession prices are insanely high. But that's a function of greed as much as it is taxes, so let's leave politics out of this, I'd rather talk hockey, and arena related subjects that won't cause half the members of the board to either flee or want to strangle each other. MC charges the prices they do, because they feel the market will bear those prices. If people stopped buying concessions, MC would either take them out altogether, or lower the prices. But neither is likely to happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: