Thread: Water
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 01:09 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws and Reflect View Post
I have for the past month enjoyed my hockey experience immensely while taking in our beloved Ice dogs. I find the walk to the game almost non existent, the large over sized seats, both comfy and expansive. The drinks flow almost freely and with a wide assortment available, minimal line ups and the security is definitely tolerable. Oh wait, after 10 years as a seasons ticket holder I have not renewed and now watch the games on Cogeco. Go Dogs Go !!!
You are enjoying the comfort and convenience of watching the games at home however there is no way you can replicate the atmosphere or the excitement of being right in the spirit of the game with all the fans cheering and hollering for our Ice Dogs. There are pros and cons to everything and it is just what you want to put up with. Enjoy the comforts of home but don't forget to cheer for the Ice Dogs.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post: