View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

"This board, just yesterday, was saying we would be the first ones with the information you wanted on Willy Lochead."

I believe that it was I who made that statement on this site.
Your sports related news and update on the Ice Dogs is always very much appreciated when you report them.

I would humbly suggest that any personal comments on stuff like popcorn on someone's head etc.; You should use a personal account rather than commenting from your professional account on twitter.

I am done with this topic as this is an outside issue and really has nothing to do with our beloved Ice Dogs.
PS: I too, am done with the website and show as well.
Sorry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: