View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,152 Times in 640 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDogsThisWeek View Post
So many things to say here.....but I will try to keep it short.

1 - We are not affiliated with the IceDogs. We cover the IceDogs. We are affiliated with Niagara This Week (the newspaper) and CogecoTV (the television station) and IceDogsthisweek.ca (our own privately run website). We are very happy with all of these organizations and they are very happy with us.

2 - Maybe I am arrogant (its DJ writing). We have met many of you at the bars before or after games as we grab some wings. Strohs, I know 100% I have met you and we had a great chat. We welcome any and all fans to come and chat with us. We are pretty nice guys actually and would love to talk IceDogs with you. I guarantee you if you came and met us you would think much differently about us.

3 - Lackadaisical - huh, thats weird. This board, just yesterday, was saying we would be the first ones with the information you wanted on Willy Lochead. This seems hypocritical, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs. If that is how you feel about it I cannot change your mind. We are happy with how we do our work and actually work pretty hard to provide to you the content that we do.

4 - Everything I said there, and tweeted about I stand by 100%. As a person, I have opinions. My opinion remains that someone who gets mad about some popcorn on their head has to lighten up. I honest to god believe that. I will not apologize for an opinion you do not agree with.....

5 - Thanks for those of you that follow us. We will continue to cover the IceDogs as long as we can and appreciate your followership.

Enjoy the game Thursday night all.

Oh, and tune into the show at 9pm tonight

Yup maybe next time I see you at Gord's Place munching on wings again I'll stop and say hi....think I need to put the brakes on the Gord's place visits! Too numerous and its affecting the number I see on the scale!

Still think it wasn't right what Bones did ... and ya you seemed pretty reasonable and sensible when we chatted I think a lot of time gets lost in tweets and forum posts (esp tweets) that the tone of which can easily be misconstrued.

Oh well onto tomorrow.

Have to say I'm impressed with the young pups at least they weren't embarrassed like Kitchener at home or Satnia on the road were tonight ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk