View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 02:23 AM
2nd Line

5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members

I went to a River Lions game and the new lights are nice. The seating area is darker and the lights turn on with no delay. The lights can also change colours which should allow for some extra excitement when the Icedogs score.

I have to say I was really impressed with the River Lions as they had a laser show when the players were introduced and also during halftime and had smoke stacks around the arena blow green illuminated smoke when the River Lions hit a three pointer. Hopefully the Icedogs add some improvements to make things more exciting.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post: