Thread: Leafs suck
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,319 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
My guess is that if franchise goalie Carter Hart hadn't lead the league in worst save % and worst GAA Philly wouldn't have finished 13 points out of the playoffs. Have fun with the Voracek and Hayes contracts. They should work out great. 46 years and counting! Kind of Leaf like don't ya think?

Not that its an excuse but they got hit hard by COVID several of their star players got it all at once and when they came back they basically played every other day in March ... before they got COVID they were one of the better teams in their division ... once they came back they were pathetic .. I have no problem admitting that they sucked this year big time from March onwards ... to say their team defense was embarrassing would be a compliment . But this thread isnt about the Flyers incompetence ... is it?

A Leaf fan talking about another teams cap problems? LOL that is pretty funny

the Flyers cap situation is a heck of a lot better than the Leafs ...IMO

Ps have fun with that Marner contract ... $11M a year for a kid who can?t do ANYTHING in the playoffs ...19 games and counting without a playoff goal? He has only scored playoff goals in I think 4 playoff games in his entire career

Pps have fun with that Tavares contract ... great free agent signing ... sign a second line centre to big money when you really needed help on the blue line...that made complete sense..

PPS please resign Thornton and Simmonds, because of the Leafs cap problems that is all you can afford to fill out your third and fourth lines ... their veteran leadership and savvy was instrumental to their playoff success this year LOL

Oh BTW, do me a favour and check and see how many playoff series the Flyers have won since the Laughs last won a playoff series in 2004, get back to me with the number when you have it LOL

Even the doormat Sabres have won more playoff series since 2004 then the Laughs ...

Gotta love Leaf fans ...

FORE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk