View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 09:05 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Considering we could
Barely get shots on goal
Once we were down two goals the game was over
Why even bother pulling goalie then
It is over by that point

Oh and BTW especially considering the two players we were missing is even MORE reason to shorten the bench IMO because that means there were two players playing tonight who normally would be in the press box so even more incentive to try and play your better players more to try and tie the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do it maybe you get lucky I mean I don’t think any of our goals were that great either so if the Barrie goalie gave up stinkers earlier maybe he would’ve done it again 🤷*♂️ Honestly game was over at that point so I don’t really mind/care the goalie pull to try something 7-4 or 6-4 makes no difference an L is an L as for the shorten the bench thing I understand your reasoning I just think with the way last night was going there’s no point especially with a team where over half of it could sit in the press box. Speaking of the press box who sits tonight for Gushchin I would’ve said waddick but since he scored he might get another game