Thread: IceDogs PP
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 11:23 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

As always Blacksox... Your research kills any piddling little research into hockey that I do... lol

Keep it up man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Same here, my reply was not meant to argumentative because we both agree on what the problem is…

Unfortunately, the OHL does not provide the average age of a team each game. It would be an interesting stat though! However, I can tell you that I personally follow this closely, because it does interests me and I often use that research in my weekly posts.

For the eastern teams, here are the number of 04s and 05s rookies used on any given night – not 100% accurate but pretty close…

Barrie: 5
Mississauga: 5
Oshawa: 5
Hamilton: 5-6
Ottawa: 7
NB: 7-8
Petes: 7-8
Sudbury: 7-8

Along with using the highest number of rookies (9-10) most nights (and one time 11), the IceDogs also made themselves even younger – either by injury or healthy scratches - playing games with only 1 or 2 0As and scratching their 02s and 03s in favour of the 04s and 05s.

It was a definitely a shift in plans, that I did not expect before the start of the season, but having said that - there is no reason why this team cannot be a competitive .500 team. What is happening - is unacceptable!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: