View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 06:39 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We have purchased our season tickets since almost the beginning because win enjoy the Ice Dogs and the OHL (OHL at times LOL). We have those tickets because it guarantees that we sit in the same seats for every game and have first dibs on playoff tickets for those same seats.

I have zero problems with the group sales or the discounted seating as I love being there when the barn is full and loud which makes for a great environment. As long as the kids are not running around all over the rink.
What the Burke's charge for those tickets is their decision. As a businessman, I would rather sell the tickets lower for groups than have half of the rink empty and get zero dollars.

Good on the Burke's for doing what they do for the community and growing the sport in Niagara.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: