View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I heard Rod Mawhood announce they had a record number of groups at the last game. I believe he said 22 different groups and wanted to know which group was the loudest. I have never learned which group was the loudest or why he wants to know. I do know however that group sales pay a fraction of the ticket price.

Yes group sales are cheaper.

Most OHL teams sell group seats.

The seats are usually in the ends or corners.

I believe when it was my kids’ school for a group game tickets were $12. My premium season tickets actually cost me about $17. Face value on my tickets is $25. Doubt they sell very many at $25...

IMHO who cares if the group tickets are $12. The rink is fuller, they buy concessions, they become fans...some become repeat customers .

And it ‘costs’ the Dogs about $5 per person, for a seat they likely aren’t going to sell anyways.

Shrewd business plan IMHO.

Now what I don’t like is the $2 playoff tickets that are supposed to be for high school students that end up in the hands of adults ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk