View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,485 Times in 814 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Impossible to know. Variations between ticket prices, concessions, travel, etc. Take SSM for example, their travel expenses have to be way higher than a team like Kitchener or Guelph. Discounted tickets also obscure the numbers I’d imagine. I mean the Dogs were selling $5 tickets a couple of weeks ago.

Best answer goes to ... fishfan of course lol

We will never know and it will vary obviously from market to market ... agreed.

I look at it this way ... based on pure capitalistic ideology...

if a franchise stays somewhere for a long time ... they are either (a) profitable (b) breaking even or losing an immaterial amount of money or (c) owned by someone who has way too much money to care whether they are breaking even.

Otherwise ... trying to guesstimate a break even by bums in the stands ... is just that ... guessing ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: