Thread: Leafs suck
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,250 Times in 1,518 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

I never said the Leafs didn't have their share of problems. They should be ashamed of their performance both in these playoffs and obviously well before that. I'm not here to stick up for the Leafs and wouldn't. Just because I root for them doesn't mean I'm delusional. I believe in supporting the local team. That's why i support them and why I support the Dogs. That said you root for a team that finished 19 points behind them, that's goal differential was 77 worse, a team that's "franchise goalie" just had the worst statistical season in 20 years, that drafted the masters runner up 2 overall. I didn't respond because anything you said was wrong. I responded because you were being an annoying troll.