View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,433 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecanadian View Post
Another move in the right direction. Now will the media and fans will give them time to do this rebuild properly?

Not too sure how much I like this as a Leaf's fan. Jersey is a disaster right now and the Leafs finally seemed to heading in the right direction. I still think they'll stay the course on the rebuild but you never know. Lou loves veterans and boring hockey. I just hope he doesn't come in and get in the way of what Shanahan, Hunter and Dubas were doing, building through the draft with young players with talent taking a front seat to grit and size. I would have been more than happy if they just gave the job to Hunter or Dubas.