Thread: Off-topic posts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Serving a Suspension

CoyoteLaneFarms is absolutely hated by othersCoyoteLaneFarms is absolutely hated by othersCoyoteLaneFarms is absolutely hated by others

Originally Posted by JasonHockey View Post
For me, ease of access and parking are the biggest thing for going to games. If I have to pay more for that convince I will but having to find a place to park several blocks away is the reason why I rarely want to go to ice dogs games as it is. By the sounds of it, I would feel the same about Guelph. I hate downtown cities cause they are too crowded, I live away from them for the fact. Guess I'm just being too picky, but if it feels like a hassle to park I don't feel like going. Was really hoping this new arena would change that, but looks like it wont. I'll stick with Junior B then. Also just because the attendance is still high, doesn't mean people don't like it. I know lots of people that complain about the current parking but still go to games.

Haig Bowl would probably be the better choice to close, I hope they do that instead.

Last note, Sunday afternoons is hardly prime ice rental time
i am hardly taking any of your posts seriously. sunday afternoon in st catharines not primetime ice rental?
your gonna stick to jr B over Major Jr A? Thats like saying your gonna stick to echl action over NHL because the NHL tickets cost $10 more LOL
silly jason
The Following User Says Thank You to CoyoteLaneFarms For This Useful Post: