View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Just think how much better they would be if their atrocious power play wasn't so awful.

I was expecting a non playoff year this year. Simply too much turnover. Even Dhillon was not a sure thing. This team is a lot better than I was expecting. Also, how many one goal game losses do they have ?

Their record is bad, yes , and the east is bad, yes, IMHO they are playing better than their record shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dhillon not a sure thing? How could he be... His development has been hindered by the fact he's had amazing goalies to play behind. I don't think one person on this board could honestly say they knew that he was going to be a season saver. Without Dhillon we look like Guelph did last year.

That being said... I think they're over working him. 3 starts in 3 nights, all tough opponents. I would like to see him sit a bit more often. I would have liked to see Incze get no more than 20 starts, for reference, last season Dhillon saw action in 24 games playing behind Moran and Ned... I get that they want to win every game, and that is great (however unrealistic), but how long until Dhillon gets tired, or injured.

Dhillon is really the MVP for the IceDogs this season. He keeps us in games. He steals games. We are where we are because he has put the team on his back. But he's a kid. I think it's great they want to show case him, and hopefully get him drafted. But I think that will happen regardless. Time to sit the boy down once every 4 games or so, if we miss the playoffs, we miss the playoffs. And I'm not saying don't dress him. Just make him take a night off.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: