View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:53 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,537 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Maybe that information was leaked to throw off the Oshawa Generals and give them some encouragement. I too am hoping and praying that her information is correct and that Akil will be playing and is injury free. We certainly need him and it would be a huge loss if he missed any of the games. Wish we had good news about Kirill as well. Go Dogs Go
I suppose we'll know in about 10 hours if these rumours are true (regarding Thomas and Maksimov). We could be the favourites or quickly become the underdogs in this series .

If fans are looking for a reason to remain optimistic, she did post again on facebook. Like I said I was with him the other day and he said nothing to me....I text him tonight and confirmed cause you know....

Those of you who are in the arena early, could you please post what you observed during warm-ups? I'd like to know what I'm dealing with before I walk into the rink