View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 11:16 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,319 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I agree that we cannot keep living in a bubble forever eventually we will have to learn to live with it. It will take years for it o totally fade away if it ever does. Living in in a cocoon without social interaction is not good for your mind either. The Ontario government says 18,000 people can safely go to an arena for an event if masked and fully vaxxed. My employer has not even begun to contemplate bringing even a minority of its workers back to the office. So I have been working from home for 1.5 years now. I do not mind it but I would love to have the option to report to the office even just one day a week. That would do wonders for my sanity.

It is all about an acceptable level of risk each person wants to submit themselves to.

These are interesting times for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk