View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
They are complete morons and will set this franchise back a decade if they don’t trade the both of them ... they aren’t complete buffoons ... I hope ... they must realize they have to trade them no?

If they don’t hit home runs on the trade of both of those two ... I’m cancelling my last remaining season ticket ... pulling a ff51

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theyíll definitely trade both but I donít think it will be when some want them to (Iím talking about Tomasino in this case) as for the home run thing regardless of what the return is on both Iím going to guess almost everyone on here wonít think itís enough just because of the guy making the moves