View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:36 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
wait until next year when they charge to park at city garage downtown....................
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I WILL NOT pay to park in a lot that my taxpayers built, and has always up to this point, been free after 6. Actually I'm going to email council and the Dogs' office right now to see if I can find out.

Not only do I refuse to pay it when it's clearly just gouging us, but I can't afford it. I'll cancel my next year's season tix if I have to pay for parking every game (or even a one-time payment to cover all games).

THAT will keep the casual fan looking for cheap entertainment away too. The one reason people go is because it's 'relatively' cheap ($100 for a family of 4 to go to a game isn't cheap in my books).

The ticket prices are undoubtedly going to be more expensive, as I'm sure will condiments be. If they tack on pay parking on top of the other price increases, they'll be sitting their scratching their heads in seasons 2/3/4... in the new building wondering why only 1500 people are showing up.