View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 02:08 PM
2nd Line

jumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonHockey View Post
I knew from the start this new arena would be a huge failure. The parking at the Rex is the main reason why I don't go to any games anymore, and why I hate having to go to pickup during falcon games. This new parking looks even worse! To have to pay for parking on top of that makes it worse. The location in my opinion is really bad, and they should have just build something for it when they built the four-pad. Why would I pay that much for a parking hassle when I can pay $20 for a bulldogs game and free parking? Looks like the falcons will be playing at the four-pad, so I guess i'll stick to just supporting Niagara's Junior B teams instead.
how is it a huge failure? if you don't want to pay for parking, come down early and get a street spot. Plenty will pay for the convenience of covered parking. Another 8 bucks? Big deal.