View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcookedveg View Post
Is Max Khull someone we should pay attention to?

He put up 62 points this year in the NOJHL, and from what I have gathered, has not given an NCAA commitment. He would be a good playmaking winger on next year's team.

I am somewhat new to following the Ice Dogs through these forums and am not aware of any past tensions that may have happened with Khull and FO, or about him not wanting to report.
Has he been to a camp? I can't quite remember but I thought he was at camp the same year with Jones, Davis, and Lochead... I don't remember him being especially impressive. And I didn't get to see last year's camp. But at 6'1 and 170lbs. I'll be watching him with some interest if he comes in this year. Anyone know what his skating is like? A comparison? Looks like he's had 2 good seasons for Blind River in NOJHL...

For the Hockey #s Geeks like me : Max Khull - http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=299294