Thread: Off-topic posts
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 08:43 PM
2nd Line

notldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Everyone,
I know this is really random (and my first post here that isn’t about hockey), but I recently graduated from a 3 year business admin program, and I’ve been a manager for a Niagara region company for the last 5 years. But the position is seasonal and ending in a week, and I’m looking into settling into something year round. It isn’t easy finding that online. If anyone happens to work with a company that would be a good fit based on the information above, or knows someone who does, please contact me at [email address]

I really appreciate any feedback or information at all. Even if you know of a company that wouldn’t be posting on job boards that I should look into.

Thanks so much guys, and Go Dogs Go!

(I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this. I hope OT posts is the right place to put it)