View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
A look back to the 2020-2021 IceDogs’ team that never happened…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZZZkTG0ZKw

MUSIC CREDIT: Bar Down – Revive the Rose

A look ahead to the 2021-2022 IceDogs’ possible team (signed players)…

02 Gushchin – 02 Uberti – 02 Butler
02 Peters – 04 Fimis – 03 Agostinelli
04 B.Cooke – 04 Roobroeck – 02 Snow
05 Copeland – 05 Waddick – 02 DeSimone
+ 04 Struthers and 02 Sims

01 Howard – 03 Enright
01 Betts – 03 Cato
04 Dionicio – 04 Leonard
05 Wysick – 01 AJ Cook

02 Tynan
05 Costanzo
03 Rosenzweig

That puts the IceDogs at 25 signed players. If league rules allows them to sign 5 additional players, the IceDogs should target a few of their high ceiling drafted talent, with US options (but no NCAA commitments): 03 T.Procious (Muskeegon Lumberjacks), 03 R.Comry (Prep HS Bishop Kearney U-18), 04 Z.Wisdom (Chicago Steel Developmental Camp invite), 05 G.Martino (USHL drafted), 05 C.Haynes and 05 J.Wismer (Prep HS St. Andrew College).

With Training Camp on a few weeks away, we’ll soon see if any, some or all show up.

Can't wait for that first day of training camp. I've missed the sounds of blades carving ice, pucks screaming through the air, the near "whip-crack" sound of a slapshot...

Plus... It's been hotter than Satan's ass crack on chili night lately... I miss walking into the arena and immediately feeling the heat instantly leaving my body... Like you can almost see it rise from your clothing...
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: