View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:48 AM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
There are times when our beloved team really puzzles me. Our players have no problem picking up penalties, some deserved and some not.

MacPherson got kicked last night (something that does not belong in the game) and not one player on the ice did anything about it except for a little push from #4 as the Erie player was getting up. Curious, that's all.

I am not advocating for penalties, but, I kind of thought that one of his pals might step up and do the team thing like sticking up for a buddy.

Either way, the player got his due punishment, but, still, odd though... From an old school guy.
If someone had gone after Golod for the kick, they would have received a retaliatory penalty and the forum would be all over them for taking a stupid and selfish penalty. I think the boys handled that just fine by letting the refs dole out the punishment. If only they could have scored on the ensuing 5 minute power play.