View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:53 AM

Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,834 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I don't believe that I wrote a down side for next season. I only stated that there are questions about who will play in net.
I am still wondering why Joey and Billy brought in McGrath and then they let him rot as a door opener down the road.

I would like to see Sbgaglia (I will get that name right some day) and Tynan or another youngster.
Personally, I am focused more on development than winning this year. Bring in two newbie goalies and trade McGrath. Let the youngsters face the pucks and gain experience with one or both emerging as talent. There is no correlation between opening the bench door and improvement, they need to play but that doesn't happen when you are renting experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: