View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,030 Times in 844 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
On “Ice Dogs This Week”, Joey Burke made a point of stating and restating that – going forward - they are VERY confident in their ability to recruit players (including players with NCAA commitments). He eluded to the fact that the Niagara Ice Dog organization has become a desirable location for future hockey stars.

Ice Dogs fans are seeing and hearing that more and more now from the players they have drafted in the last few years. I would think that the Ice Dogs’ remarkable fan base has (and will) play a large part in their ability to attract top-end talent.

So, don’t be surprised if there are a lot of new faces (even some Americans) at camp this summer - pushing the returning players hard for a roster spot.

POTENTIAL ICE DOGS FORWARDS
1 Akil Thomas (00)
2 Phillip Tomasino (01)
3 Kiril Maksimov (99)
4 Matthew Philip (99)
5 Oliver Castleman (99)
6 Ben Jones (99)
7 Ondrej Machala (99)
8 Johnny Corneil (97)
9 Kyle Langdon (98)
Daniel Singer (99)
Ian Martin (01)
Joshua Dame (98)
Bradey Johnson (99)
Pavel Demin (99)
Ryan Smith (99)

Imagine if even one of these guys shows up to camp?
Joshua Norris (99)
Jack Randl (00)

Imagine if one of these guys turns out to be the real deal?
Joel Mazzilli (00)
Lucas Theriault (00)
Max Khull (99)
A high ranking member of an organization saying that their organization is a desirable location to play is not news. Show me one GM in the league thay wouldn't say the same thing about the organization that they are running. They are just words, nothing more. Talk is cheap, until they get one, just one of the kids that they've drafted that have NCAA commitments to report it's nothing more than words.

Having said that, I'm glad they take shots at some kids that they have to work to get to report. You can't forever continue to point at other teams and cry that they get kids to report without ever taking the chance and putting in the work yourself.

Hopefully, it will pay off big time. Until it does, as far as I'm concerned however, the talk falls on deaf ears. Show me, don't tell me.

Last edited by fishfan51; 04-14-2017 at 07:52 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post: