View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 09:07 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,856 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Article (or was it a lettter to the editor I can’t remember) in the Sudbury Star I saw on Twitter last night ... suggesting that instead of buying at the deadline they should sell Byfield to the highest bidder and set the Wolves up for the 20’s. Article suggests that the Wolves have too many holes I be a serious contender. I’d have to agree with that for one their goaltending is not championship quality.

They would get an enormous haul for Byfield who surely will be in the NHL next year.

I can’t imagine they don’t try and go for it if only to give a gift to their fans who haven’t seen a contender in who knows how long. I’d be shocked if they traded him.

But if they were to trade him that certainly would have a negative effect in Thomas’ market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a fans opinion (letter to the editor) of what he believes Sudbury should do. Sudbury will be the number 2 seed and expect them to make a few deals to reward the fans. This is shaping up to be one of the more interesting trade deadlines in years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: