View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Went to the game last night. Usually park in the handicapped parking but was told that all parking at the arena was reserved for players. media and meridian staff. So if you normally park down at the arena I would suggest that you check first. Also was told by an usher that Friday is going to be a zoo as the game against Denmark is at 2:00 and they will all still be at the arena at 6:00 (teams) I would think the fans would be gone. Needless to say some planning may be required. Also not a very big crowd last night.
Not sure why you were told that because I and a lot of other fans did park there unless you didnít have a parking pass. I thought Crowd yesterday was good I didnít even expect that many people to be there