View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Game Media

fourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
But is that 'different' a good different? or just a different for the sake of being different.

Honestly I have nothing negative to say about the girls. I just think that cheerleaders should, you know, lead cheers... It's more of a dance team, and what good does that really do if they aren't shown, or they don't get out of their little cage..
We 100% agree, we actually had a talk with the game day staff post prospects re: Ice Girls and Bones getting more involved and trying to amp up the crowd more. Cameron (The CHL pump up guy) was a prime example of what the Girls and bones should be doing at some point during as many whistles as possible. We are going to work on this and see what we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Thanks for the response Fourgrounds.

One quick thing, I love the ric flair woo picture after the Dogs score lol. Dont change that
That graphic was made on a whim by our graphics guy, Rick and we loved it. Will not change.