View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,033 Times in 1,288 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I think you (and others) are being overly harsh on the coaching.

We have a young team with very few standout players. In fact, just one standout player and he is been out of the lineup for two weeks ... or is it longer. However, no matter who is coaching, we would get crushed in many games. We merely lack the talent right now.

We traded away our entire first line! Then we were riddled with injuries.

I do agree the Tynan injury was a major turning point in the season.
I agree with you but, what really irks me is the way they play the game right now. There are two ways to lose a game and unfortunately they are choosing the worst way. Instead of working their tails off and playing the game the right way.

We agree that our remaining players are former 3rd and 4th line players and we should include the healthy scratched players too.

They are now being asked to play at the 1st and 2nd line level, which they are not capable of doing.
Still should play the game the right way.
That is what pisses me off about this team right now.. The lack of effort and caring by most of the players...
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: