View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 10:04 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better example of what an inexperienced sub-par coach can do for you:
It’s 3-1 Barrie, and the Dogs at least are showing signs of a possibility of a comeback. Billy is giving it to referee Cairns(he likely deserved it). The arena was empty and quiet enough that I could hear every word of the exchange between Burke and Cairns, including Cairns saying to Billy, ‘That’s enough! That’s enough! One more and you’re gettin’ it!(a bench minor)’.
Turns out it’s a 2 for unsportsmanlike and a 10. One shift later, 3-1 becomes 4-1, and its nighty-night. Ok that’s fine, make your point, Billy, then put a sock in it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: